Congratulations to our client Yes Scotland on a brilliant campaign that has engaged millions of Scots in a dialogue about their future.
Media coverage of First Contact’s work in Scotland:
- Automating elections and privatizing democracy: What's wrong with counting by hand?, Rabble.ca, October 1, 2014
- Scottish independence: Pollsters predicted Yes win, The Scotsman, September 24, 2014
- Revealed: Secret opinion poll convinced Alex Salmond he would pull off shock victory in independence referendum, Daily Record and Sunday Mail, September 24, 2014
- The Current, CBC Radio, September 19, 2014
- CTV News Channel, September 19, 2014
- CTV, September 19, 2014
- Defeat means change for Scottish-Canadian 'Yes' supporters, The Canadian Press, September 19, 2014
- CTV News Channel, September 18, 2014
- Global Montreal, September 18, 2014
- Scotland referendum: Canadian team sees ‘Yes’ win amid large voter turnout, OurWindsor.ca, September 18, 2014
Great analysis of the vote: Scotland referendum: who voted YES?
Do you like this post?