Press Release, September 24, 2015
Stand Up for Public Housing, a new citizen's group represented by two former Ontario Ministers of Housing, today launched a grassroots campaign aimed at making funding for public housing a key issue in the October 19 federal election.
Danny Longo, CHEX Television, September 2, 2015
City council in Brampton meets today to pick a facilitator to try and find some common ground on the proposed LRT.
The full article is available on CHEX TV's website.
Peter Criscione, Brampton Guardian, September 2, 2015
Mayor Linda Jeffrey said this morning that the people of Brampton should decide whether the city should move forward with a Light Rail Transit (LRT) line along Main Street into the downtown.
The full article is available on the Brampton Guardian's website.
Oliver Moore, The Globe and Mail, September 1, 2015
With the province warning that Brampton has to make up its mind “urgently” about whether to accept a new transit line, the city’s council is moving one step closer to a decision on the politically contentious project.
The full article is available on the Globe and Mail's website.
Congratulations to our municipal clients across British Columbia on running great campaigns! We were proud to support candidates running across the province at all levels including for mayor, council, school board and park board. Our successful clients included:
- George Affleck, Vancouver City Council
- Elizabeth Ball, Vancouver City Council
- Melissa De Genova, Vancouver City Council
- Fraser Ballantyne, Vancouver School Trustee
- Penny Noble, Vancouver School Trustee
- Stacy Robertson, Vancouver School Trustee
- Christopher Richardson, Vancouver School Trustee
- John Coupar, Vancouver Park Board
- Casey Crawford, Vancouver Park Board
- Sarah Kirby-Yung, Vancouver Park Board
- Erin Shum, Vancouver Park Board
Congratulations to all of our clients in the Ontario municipal elections, including:
- Jim Diodati - Mayor - Niagara Falls
- Rob Burton - Mayor - Oakville
- Rob Keffer - Mayor - Bradford West Gwillimbury
- Virginia Hackson - Mayor - East Gwillimbury
- Michelle Berardinetti - Ward 35 City Councillor - Toronto
- Josh Colle - Ward 15 City Councillor - Toronto
- Gary Crawford - Toronto Ward 36 City Councillor - Toronto
- Jennifer Arp - Toronto District School Board Ward 8 Trustee - Toronto
- Alexander Brown - Toronto District School Board Ward 12 Trustee - Toronto
- Sheila Ward - Toronto District School Board Ward 14 Trustee - Toronto
- Parthi Kandavel - Toronto District School Board Ward 18 Trustee - Toronto
- David Smith - Toronto District School Board Ward 19 Trustee - Toronto
- Paul Grenier - Regional Councillor - Welland
- Rosanna DeFrancesca - Ward 3 City Councillor - Vaughan
- Mark Fisher - Ottawa School Board Zone 7 Trustee - Ottawa
- Stephen Blais - City Councillor, Cumberland Ward - Ottawa
- Mark Taylor - Ottawa City Councillor, Bay Ward - Ottawa
- Joanna Oliver - Halton District School Board Trustee - Oakville
- Roger Lapworth - Ward 4 Town Councillor - Oakville
- Cathy Duddeck - Ward 2 Town Councillor - Oakville
- Sue McFadden - Ward 10 City Councillor - Mississauga
- George Carlson - Ward 11 City Councillor - Mississauga
- Carolyn Parrish - Ward 5 City Councillor - Mississauga
- Frank Dale - Ward 4 City Councillor - Mississauga
- Martin Medeiros - Regional and City Councillor Wards 3 and 4 - Brampton
Congratulations to our client Yes Scotland on a brilliant campaign that has engaged millions of Scots in a dialogue about their future.Read more
Congratulations to our successful clients in the 2014 Ontario election!
- Ted McMeekin, Ancaster-Dundas-Flamborough-Westdale
- Harinder Malhi, Brampton-Springdale
- Grant Crack, Glengarry-Prescott-Russell
- Liz Sandals, Guelph
- Michael Chan, Markham-Unionville
- Charles Sousa, Mississauga South
- Chris Ballard, Newmarket-Aurora
- Lorenzo Berardinetti, Scarborough Southwest
- Soo Wong, Scarborough-Agincourt
- Brad Duguid, Scarborough-Centre
- Mitzie Hunter, Scarborough-Guildwood
- Michael Gravelle, Thunder Bay-Superior North
- David Zimmer, Willowdale
Ontario Election 2014
Dr. Eric Hoskins, Liberal candidate for St. Paul's, helps open Monte Kwinter's campaign office in York-Centre.Read more
By Mike O’Neill
Use of demographic information to inform targeting is virtually everywhere and increasingly precise. Demographics help us to understand past results, choose issues, target and customize messages and understand their differential impact on the electorate. Two factors may prevent your campaign or clients from harnessing the power of demographic data – limited campaign budgets and electoral or privacy legislation in jurisdictions outside of the United States. Faced with both of these constraints, we developed an alternative methodology for the collection and use of this important information.